HD-ESD System offers a polyester with carbon yarn stripe fabric. Acceptable for aseptic environments, this static dissipative apparel program is constructed of Maxima® High Density ESD. HD-ESD garments can be worn in a variety of industries which include pharmaceutical, biotechnical, biological and food processing. Designed for cleanrooms up to and including Class 10 (ISO 4), where bacterial filtration, static charges, particulate and fluid resistance needs to be controlled.
- Maxima® High Density ESD
- Slips over head
- Sewn-in fine mesh, transparent facemask
- Hood's bib separates at shoulders
- Band of tunneled elastic in back for contoured fit
- Rear horizontal and vertical snap adjustment
- Gamma compatible and autoclavable