HD-ESD System offers a polyester with carbon yarn stripe fabric. Acceptable for aseptic environments, this static dissipative apparel program is constructed of Maxima® High Density ESD. HD-ESD garments can be worn in a variety of industries which include pharmaceutical, biotechnical, biological and food processing. Designed for cleanrooms up to and including Class 10 (ISO 4), where bacterial filtration, static charges, particulate and fluid resistance needs to be controlled.
- Adjustable snap closure
- Hood's bib drapes across shoulders
- Two sets of vertical snaps for facemask attachment
- Rear horizontal snap adjustment
- Color-coded hang loop denotes size
- Gamma compatible and autoclavable