- 5.5 oz. per square yard
- 65% polyester/35% cotton
- Hook and loop closure at neck
- Two breast pockets with zipper closures
- Pencil slot on left breast pocket
- Concealed heavy-duty, two-way brass zipper
- Cuffs on sleeves with concealed snap closure
- Pleated bi-swing back with elasticized inserts
- Two inserted front pockets are reinforced at bottom
- Double reinforcement over knees
- Cargo pocket on each leg with a zipper closure
- Additional cargo pocket below right knee with slanted zipper closure
- Belt loops
- Two zippered hip pockets
- Made in the USA
NOTE: If waist size is larger than chest size, use measurement as size.
Height Short: 5'4"-5'7" Regular: 5'7 ½"-5'11" Tall: 5'11 ½"-6'3"
DON'T BUY THIS
Horribly inferior workmanship. Cheap, easily ruined fabric, sewing ripping apart, big needle holes from oversized needles used, Chinsy homemade collar design, probably not made in US, unless by inmates. Way overpriced, probably to sell to a gov't agency. Looks like an 8th grade home ec project, lots of loose strings. Zippers are cheap, get caught in mid zip. Cargo pockets on coveralls are neat, but the whole thing is poor grade. 20% restock fee plus you pay return shipping. Don't be a fool like me. I'm thinking of sending them a week's worth of feces in the return envelope. Not sure if that's considered bioterrorism. I am very upset. What a disgrace to our nation. Jenky as all fuckin' get-out.