Stocked in Canada. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for shipments in addition to normal ship time.
Westex Ultrasoft® Flame-resistant, 7.0 oz. (235 g/m²) Twill, 88% Cotton / 12% Nylon
CSA Z96 Class 1 Level FR
This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.7 calories/cm²
- Two-way, concealed, Nomex® taped, brass break-away zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Mandarin style, stand-up, two-way safety collar
- Concealed snap closure on cuff
- Elastic waist inserts
- Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve tool pocket, rule pocket
- Deep-pleated action back
- Side vent openings with snap closure
- 360° visibility with front and back 2" yellow/silver/yellow reflctive striping that is CSA compliant
- Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash