Bizflame High Visibility Rainwear combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of International standards.
This industry leading flame resistant range provides multi-standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience
combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
- Bizflame Plus 7.0 oz. 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibers
- Extreme reliability and durability against failure
- Outstanding flame-resistant cotton performance
- Excellent high-tensile strength
- Advanced, built-in anti-static properties using interwoven carbon fiber.
- Superior job-rated abrasion and tear resistance
- Market-leading colorfastness and fade resistance in harsh conditions
- Enhanced breathability and moisture wicking properties
- Exceeds international safety standards
- Extensively tested to achieve high ATPV ratings for electric arc protection.
- Safety excellence award for flame-resistant cotton high-visibility garments
- Class-beating fluorocarbon and insect repellent finishes
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Comfortable, lightweight fabric
- Highly durable, flame resistant reflective tape
- Full front, top quality brass zipper
- Two front pockets
- Two side pockets
- Two rear pockets
- Two knee pockets
- One sleeve pocket
- One ruler pocket
ARC2 (Previously HRC2)
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 8.2 CAL/CM² (HAF 75.5%)
Fabric Conforms to NFPA 70E
This standard addresses electrical safety related work practices for employee workplaces and requires employees working on or near energized parts and equipment to wear flame resistant clothing that meets the requirements of ASTM F1506.