Portwest knee pads offer a range of knee protection to suit every situation, type 1 (strap on knee pads), type 2 (insert knee pads) and type 3 (kneeling pads).
All Portwest knee pads use premium high density material to give the user the best protection possible for their knees no matter the hazard.
Diverse materials such as EVA foam, neoprene rubber and silicone gel inserts are used to ensure maximum wearer comfort.
Ergonomics is a key feature in our knee pads design and is backed up in the positive feed back we receive from our wearer trials.
- PVC Shell, Nylon, EVA Foam
- Strong outer shell offers protection and traction
- Silicone gel inserts protect joints and provide greater comfort
- Ergonomically designed and tested straps ensure no pinching to the back of the leg
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit
- CE Certified
EN 14404:2004+A1:2010 Type 1 level 0