- Bizflame 88/12 7.0 oz.
- Extreme reliability and durability against failure
- Outstanding flame-resistant cotton performance
- Excellent high-tensile strength
- Advanced, built-in anti-static properties using interwoven carbon fiber.
- Superior job-rated abrasion and tear resistance
- Market-leading colorfastness and fade resistance in harsh conditions
- Enhanced breathability and moisture wicking properties
- Exceeds international safety standards
- Extensively tested to achieve high ATPV ratings for electric arc protection.
- Safety excellence award for flame-resistant cotton high-visibility garments
- Class-beating fluorocarbon and insect repellent finishes
- Dual hazard protection
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Shirt tail hem stays tucked in
- Two front pockets
This standard specifies the minimum performance requirements and test methods for flame resistant fabric and components and the design certification requirements for garments for use in areas at risk from flash fires.
This standard standard addresses electrical safety related work practices for employee workplaces and requires employees working on or near energized parts and equipment to wear flame resistant clothing that meets the requirements of ASTM F1506.
Flame resistant fabrics must pass a comprehensive list of thermal tests including the following:
- ASTM 2700- Heat Transfer Performance Test
- ASTM D641- Vertical Flammability Test
- ASTM F1930-11- Thermal Manikin Test
- FTMS 191A- Thread Melting Resistance Test
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 8.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF 69.1%)
Fabric Conforms to NFPA 70E and NFPA 212
ARC2 (Previously HRC2)
|Neck||-||-||14 ½||15||15 ½||16||16 ½||17||17 ½||18||18 ½||19||19 ½||20||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Note: If waist size is larger than chest size, use waist measurement as size.