Modaflame Knit constructed from an inherently fire resistant yarn of 60% Modacrylic, 39% Cotton and 1% Carbon Fibre.
Tested to meet and adhere to the required EN Standards, the Modaflame Knit range is strong, durable and highly innovative.
- Shell Fabric: 60% Modacrylic, 40% Cotton 8 oz.
- Lining Fabric: Modaflame Knit: 60% Modacrylic, 39% Cotton, 1% Carbon Fibre 6 oz.
- Permanent flame resistant protection
- Inherently anti-static
- High cotton content gives great comfort
- Retains shape, wear after wear
- CE-CAT III
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
ELIM TESTING IN PROGRESS
EN 1149 -5
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 4.3 CAL/CM² (HAF 66%)
EN ISO 11612 A1, B1, C1, F1
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1