Portwest evaporative cooling products are constructed from an innovative PVA multi layered fabric which uses a unique polymer chemistry. Simply activate by soaking in water
creating a chemical reaction within the fabric which enables the garments to act like a sponge; retaining water, keeping the body cool in hot weather conditions.
This innovative range offers a comprehensive selection of products to help minimize the risk of heat stress and UV rays. Outdoor workers in
construction, agriculture, mining, oil and gas and other industries frequently find themselves working in temperatures up to and over 100°F (40°C).
This Cooling range is ideal for use in these conditions.
- Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, Bird Eye Knit 4 oz.
- Filling Fabric: Super Absorbent Fibers 5 oz.
- Wicking, cooling and drying capabilities
- Soak in water to activate
- Keeps wearer cool for up to 8 hours
- Lightweight for greater comfort and flexibility
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Neck shade for added protection against UV rays