The original Detroit Jacket built a reputation for toughness on the backs of warehouse workers, farmhands and ranchers across America. With its signature corduroy collar and heavyweight fabric, this updated Detroit jacket is a rugged layer worthy of any job.
- 12 ounce, firm hand, 100% ring spun cotton duck canvas
- Water repellent and wind resistant
- Blanket lined body for warmth
- Quilted nylon sleeve lining for easy on and off
- Corduroy trimmed collar with hidden snaps for optional hood
- Two way brass center front zipper
- Left chest pocket with zipper closure
- Two interior pockets
- Two lower front pockets
- Pleated bi swing back
- Snap adjustable cuffs
- Carhartt strong, triple stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on left pocket
- Relaxed Fit
Wash and dry inside out with like colors. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium. Warm Iron. Do not dry clean.