When you're bucking hay or swinging a framing hammer, you need a jacket that gives you freedom to move.
- 8.25 ounce, 59/39/2 cotton/polyester/spandex Quick Duck® canvas
- 80 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™, insulation for warmth
- Rain Defender® durable water repellent
- 30% lighter but ounce-for-ounce as durable as sandstone
- Rugged Flex® durable stretch technology for ease of movement
- Mighty Back® Bi-Swing between shoulders for instant recovery
- Flex Elbow, for less restriction
- Freedom Gussets under arms
- Mock neck collar with zip-through and detachable hood
- Two-way center front zipper with inner storm flap
- Two zippered chest pockets
- Two lower hand pockets with hidden snap closures
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt label sewn on chest pocket
Wash and dry inside out with like colors. Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.