Berne Apparel's FRB05 quilt lined deluxe insulated bib overalls have an optimal level of comfort and protection. The fabric is a 10.0 oz. 88% cotton/12% nylon duck material with modacrylic insulation. It is made with a two-way FR brass zipper on the front and a concealed snap closure. The heavy duty flame resistant brass leg zippers are covered by storm flaps and also have concealed snaps.
For strength, these bibs have tripple-needle stitched main seams (with four-needle stitching on the waistband and elastic inserts); the reinforced knees also adds extra strength. Furthermore, these bibs have adjustable shoulder straps and a high back for warmth. Storage includes two chest pockets with a pencil opening in the left pocket in addition to two front swing pockets with concealed snap closures and two reinforced hip pockets.
- 10.0 oz. 88% cotton 12 % nylon flame resistant duck
- Heavyweight modacrylic insulation quilted to 100% cotton fr twill insulation/liner
- Two-way flame resistant brass front zipper with concealed snap closure
- Heavy-duty flame resistant brass leg zippers covered by storm flaps with concealed snaps
- Triple-needle stitched main seams
- Adjustable flame resistant bib straps
- "High-back" design for added warmth
- Two chest pockets, left with pencil openings
- Four-needle stitching on waistband with elastic inserts
- Two front swing pockets with concealed snap closure
- Two reinforced hip pockets
- Reinforced knees
- Meets the requirements of: ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, OSHA 1910.269(l)(6)(iii), NFPA 2112
HRC 3 / ATPV 37
You want your insulated bib overalls to fit loosely over your clothing. Please add 4-6" to your actual waist measurement for proper fit.
For example, if your waist measures 38", you would want to purchase an X-LARGE bib overall (Waist 42-44 on the size chart)