Like their big-brother-in-arms, the C250, these cotton Standard Unlined Coveralls offer great value and added toughness. The C120s are built strong with 100% cotton preshrunk shell, safety-stitched seams, stress points reinforced with bartacks, two-way heavy-duty brass zipper with locking slider and four-needle stitching on waistband with elastic inserts. We add work-ready versatility by offering the pleated bi-swing action back, two chest pockets (the right with hood, the left with the always helpful pencil slot), two front swing pockets with side openings, two reinforced hip pockets and double rule pockets on right leg. Finally, we throw in some comfort and convenience (at no extra charge): our coveralls feature an edge-stitched collar, two snaps on lapels and hidden snaps on cuffs.
- 10.0 oz. 100% cotton twill, preshrunk
- Safety-stitched seams
- Pleated bi-swing action back for extra comfort
- Reinforced bartacks at all stress points
- Two-way brass zipper with locking slider
- Two chest pockets, right with flap, left with pencil slot
- Two front swing pockets with side openings
- Two reinforced hip pockets
- Hammer loop
- Double rule pockets on right leg
- Two snaps on lapel
- Hidden snaps on cuffs
- Four-needle stitching on waistband with elastic inserts
You want your insulated bib overalls to fit loosely over your clothing. Please add 4-6" to your actual waist measurement for proper fit.
For example, if your waist measures 38", you would want to purchase an X-LARGE bib overall (Waist 42-44 on the size chart)