When bitter cold meets your work day, Zero Zone by Walls has your back.
Working outside is serious business. You need to stay warm, work hard, and fire off a joke here and there. Built with our Muscle Back™ technology, this coverall keeps you warm without restricting your range of motion and includes all the pockets you’d ever need.
- 7.25 oz. 55% Cotton/45% Polyester Twill
- 100% Polyester Taffeta 4x4 inch single needle diamond-quilted lining
- Concealed front zipper covered by a storm flap
- Ankle to thigh leg zippers covered by a protective storm flap
- Hidden storm cuffs using comfort rib-knit
- Elastic inserts at back waist
- Durable trim scuff guard at back leg hems
- Zippered chest pockets
- Front swing pockets with additional pass through
- Back patch pockets
- Left pocket has a concealed zipper for additional security
- Utility pocket on right leg
- Twisted hammer loop on left side
- Walls® Muscle Back™ Technology
|Neck||14-14 ½||15-15 ½||16-16 ½||17-17 ½||18-18 ½||19-19 ½||20-20 ½||21-21 ½|
Short = 28" inseam | Regular = 30" inseam | Tall = 32" inseam
Height Short: 5'4"-5'7 | Regular: 5'8"-6'0 | Tall: 6'1"-6'5"
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.