* * * PLEASE NOTE * * * ExtremeGard is experiencing a 3 to 4 week delay to their usual shipping time due to production issues and the recent cold snap. ~ THANK YOU for your patience. ~
Guaranteed to last through season after season of anything you're
determined to do. Extends to the knee area in length. It has an
integral hood, raglan sleeves, elastic back, two large front pockets
and left chest pocket.
There's good reason why our heavy-duty
line was named ExtremeGard™.
Engineered for working in extreme cold
environments, these garments resist wind
and cold with:
- 420 denier water-repellent high density
Pac Cloth nylon shell
- Nylon taffeta lining
- 11.25 oz. high performance insulation
- Knitted cuffs and elastic rear waist provide
a snug fit to reduce draft
- Top-quality YKK® zippers
- Heavy-duty snaps
- Strong metal rivets at points of stress
- Double stitching at all main seams.
- Comfort Rating* +30°F to -50°F *Temperature rating (sometimes known as a comfort rating) is the lowest ambient temperature at which the garment will keep the average person comfortable. Those numbers are provided only as a guide, though, since a person's comfort will depend on a lot of factors other than the garment itself, like age, activity level, body metabolism.
- Color: Navy, Sage
- Sizes: M-L, XL-2XL, 3XL-5XL
(Non-Stock Sizes: 6XL-8XL - Call for Pricing. Allow an additional 1-2 weeks. NOT RETURNABLE)
Click to view sizing chart.
For Faster Processing Order Online
20% restocking fee on all returns & exchanges
Colors & Lot Numbers
Additional charge for extra size