* * * PLEASE NOTE * * * ExtremeGard is experiencing a 3 to 4 week delay to their usual shipping time due to production issues and the recent cold snap. ~ THANK YOU for your patience. ~
Built for a great fit with plenty of freedom; double stitched for
durability. Pile Collar. Two front handwarmer pockets, full front
opening secured by a zipper closure, a left-over-right overlapping
flap with four snaps that covers the zipper area, rib-knit cuffs
and waistband. Concealed snaps for optional hood
There's good reason why our heavy-duty
line was named ExtremeGard™.
Engineered for working in extreme cold
environments, these garments resist wind
and cold with:
- 420 denier water-repellent high density
Pac Cloth nylon shell
- Nylon taffeta lining
- 11.25 oz. high performance insulation
- Knitted cuffs and waistband provide
a snug fit to reduce draft
- Top-quality YKK® zippers
- Heavy-duty snaps
- Strong metal rivets at points of stress
- Double stitching at all main seams.
- Comfort Rating* +30°F to -50°F *Temperature rating (sometimes known as a comfort rating) is the lowest ambient temperature at which the garment will keep the average person comfortable. Those numbers are provided only as a guide, though, since a person's comfort will depend on a lot of factors other than the garment itself, like age, activity level, body metabolism.
- Color: Navy, Sage
- Sizes: S-5XL
(Non-Stock Sizes: 6XL-8XL - Call for Pricing. Allow an additional 1-2 weeks. NOT RETURNABLE)
Click to view sizing chart.
There is a 20% restocking fee for all returns except for one exchange* per order
Colors & Lot Numbers
Additional charge for extra size