The RIGGS Workwear® Ranger Jacket features our Heatseeker™ quilted lining that will keep you comfortable and warm even when the coldest temps set in. It's rated at 32 degrees standing still, with movement it holds in heat to keep you cozy. The more movement, the warmer you will be. On top of the signature fabric, its crafted in a water repellent canvas with triple stitched main seams and rib knit storm cuffs. It also has tons of pockets so you can easily carry everything you need. Pockets include, two flap front pockets, hidden zipper pocket at left chest pocket, oversized lower front pockets with snap closure, a cell phone and pencil pocket at the left sleeve and secure inner pockets. This jacket even has an action back for ease of movement.
- 55% Cotton/45% Polyester Ripstop, 8 oz.
- Heatseeker™ 100g Polyfiber Insulation
- Water Repellent
- Triple Stitched Main Seams
- Two Flap Chest Pockets
- Storm Cuffs
- Hidden Zip Pocket at Left Chest Pocket
- Oversized Lower Front Pockets with Snap Closure
- Action Back
- Cell Phone Pocket on Left Sleeve
- Pencil Pocket on Right Sleeve
- Secure Inner Pocket
- Heavy Duty Zipper
- Care: Machine Wash. For Further Care Instructions See Label Inside Garment.
Note: If waist size is larger than chest size, use waist measurement as size.
Height: Short:5'3" - 5'7"
Regular: 5'7 ½" - 5'11"
Long: 5'11" - 6'3"
XLong: 6'3" - 6'7"