LSA System is constructed with static dissipative Integrity® 1800, a polyester with a carbon yarn stripe fabric that is treated with Microbe Shield®. Durable, non-leaching, antimicrobial Microbe Shield® inhibits the growth of gram positive and negative bacteria as well as mold and mildew. LSA garments can be worn in a variety of life science applications that include biotechnical, biological and pharmaceutical industries. Found in cleanrooms up to and including Class 10 (ISO-4), where microbial migration, chemical resistance, static discharge and particulates are a major concern.
- Integrity® 1800
- Color-coded hang loop denotes size
- Gamma compatible and autoclavable
- Slips over head
- Hood's bib separates at shoulders
- Band of tunneled elastic in back for contoured fit
- Rear horizontal and vertical snap adjustment