Not just your grandfather's coverall anymore.
This coverall matches cotton-poly fabric with triple-needle stitching for comfort, durability, and no-mess quitting time. Back pleats keep movement easy and a 2-way front zip makes breaks a snap. A crisp collar tops an overall relaxed fit with a banded waist for just enough definition.
- 7.25 oz. 55% Cotton/45% Polyester Twill
- 2-way front metal zipper with snap-over fly
- Banded waist with elastic inserts and bi-swing back pleats for ease of movement
- 2 patch chest pockets, 2 back pockets, and ruler pocket
- Classic triple-needle stitching for durability
|Neck||14-14 ½||15-15 ½||16-16 ½||17-17 ½||18-18 ½||19-19 ½||20-20 ½||21-21 ½|
Short = 28" inseam | Regular = 30" inseam | Tall = 32" inseam
Height Short: 5'4"-5'7 | Regular: 5'8"-6'0 | Tall: 6'1"-6'5"
Hint: For the most accurate results, measure yourself in your undergarments.
Neck: Measure around the base of your neck, inserting your forefinger between the tape and your neck to allow ease in fit.
Chest: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping tape firmly under your armpits and around your shoulder blades.
Waist: Measure around your waist, slightly below your natural waist, where you normally wear your pants. Insert your forefinger between the tape and your body to allow ease in fit.