Stocked in Canada. Allow 2 to 3 weeks for shipments in addition to normal ship time.
Exclusively with Westex G2™ fabrics by Milliken® - Flame-resistant, 6.9 oz. (235g/m2) Ripstop Twill 65% Cotton / 35% Polyester
This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
360° visibility with front and back 2" silver reflective striping that is CSA Z96 Class 3 Level 2 compliant.
Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm²
- Two-way, concealed, Nomex® tape, brass break-away zipper
- Concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Adjustable concealed snap closure on cuff
- Elastic waist back
- Two front swing pockets with cell phone pocket in pocket bag, two angled chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure, one Napoleon pocket, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket, one pleated cargo pocket on leg, one patch pocket on leg
- Yoke with deep pleated action back
- Gas monitor loop
- Side vent openings with snap closure
- Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash