- Bizweld Flame-Resistant 9.5 oz.
- Dual hazard protection
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Elastic waistband for extra comfort
- Two side pockets
- One leg pocket
- One concealed cell phone pocket
- Two rear pockets
- One ruler pocket
This standard specifies the minimum performance requirements and test methods for flame resistant fabric and components and the design certification requirements for garments for use in areas at risk from flash fires.
This standard standard addresses electrical safety related work practices for employee workplaces and requires employees working on or near energized parts and equipment to wear flame resistant clothing that meets the requirements of ASTM F1506.
Flame resistant fabrics must pass a comprehensive list of thermal tests including the following:
- ASTM 2700- Heat Transfer Performance Test
- ASTM D641- Vertical Flammability Test
- ASTM F1930-11- Thermal Manikin Test
- FTMS 191A- Thread Melting Resistance Test
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 11.2 CAL/CM2 (HAF 80.4%)
Fabric Conforms to NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
ARC2 (Previously HRC2)
|Neck||-||-||14 ½||15||15 ½||16||16 ½||17||17 ½||18||18 ½||19||19 ½||20||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Note: If waist size is larger than chest size, use waist measurement as size.