- Araflame Plus 4.5 oz.
- Constructed from 93% Meta-aramid which provides outstanding heat and flame resistance combined with 5% Para-aramid for strength.
- Araflame Plus is inherently anti static by incorporating 2% carbon.
- Araflame Plus has been tested to the highest international standards and outperforms market leading brands in like for like comparison tests.
- Dyed at high temperatures using advanced technology. Araflame Plus offers outstanding color fastness and excellent shrinkage results.
- The smooth feeling gives the wearer comfort that lasts throughout the day.
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Silver double stitched heavy duty flame resistant reflective tape. This heavy duty reflective tape even holds up to industrial washes.
- Outstanding color fastness and shrinkage results
- Lightweight and comfortable
- Two front pockets
- Two side pockets
- Two back pockets
- One ruler pocket
This standard specifies the minimum performance requirements and test methods for flame resistant fabric and components and the design certification requirements for garments for use in areas at risk from flash fires.
Flame resistant fabrics must pass a comprehensive list of thermal tests including the following:
- ASTM 2700- Heat Transfer Performance Test
- ASTM D641- Vertical Flammability Test
- ASTM F1930-11- Thermal Manikin Test
- FTMS 191A- Thread Melting Resistance Test
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV 5.9 CAL/CM2 (HAF 63.1%)
Fabric Conforms to NFPA 2112
ARC1 (Previously HRC 1)
|Neck||-||-||14 ½||15||15 ½||16||16 ½||17||17 ½||18||18 ½||19||19 ½||20||-||-||-||-||-||-|
Note: If waist size is larger than chest size, use waist measurement as size.