Berne Matterhorn Jacket

BEHJ814

US$69.05

Disclaimer

Berne is experiencing wide scale holes in inventory. Please call/email to confirm availability.

 

ETA

MFR processing time: 3-5
From MFR to our IL warehouse: 2
From MFR to your location: click here for map (coming soon)

Specification

Specification

The shell fabric of this Berne jacket has 40% polyester Endurance Duck. This special material offers the water-repellency you need to stay dry. The other 60% of the 8.5 oz. fabric is cotton, which gives you some breathability. You're looking to stay warm, however, so the lining on the interior of the men's jacket is made out of a heavyweight insulation that's quilted to 100% polyester taffeta. You'll stay warm, and the beads of water will roll right off of you, instead of soaking into the material. Your head will appreciate the three-piece hood (this has a drawcord) that's designed to protect you from the elements. Triple-needle stitching at the main seams ensures that the warmth stays inside…if one row of stitching fails you, you'll still have two more to back you up. 

On the front of the water-repellent jacket, there's a heavy-duty brass front zipper that has an antique finish. A zippered left chest pocket with media ports to give you easy access to earbuds and two oversized front pockets with zipper closures all provide you with plenty of storage space for small items you need to carry with you. That's more than enough pockets on this Berne outerwear, right? Wrong. There are also three inside pockets - the right one has a zipper closure - to give you more than enough room for your gadgets. You'll be more than prepared for whatever comes your way. Unless you forget your cell phone charger, your phone dies, and you have a flat tire and no spare…then you better be good at making smoke signals. 

Pleated elbows on this men's outerwear let you bend your arms more freely, with less restriction and more flexibility. The pleated bi-swing action back works the same way. You'll have versatility as you bend and twist, as a portion of the back expands as you move. When you're standing still, it goes back to a resting position, while still giving you a comfortable fit. Knit cuffs seal out cold air from sneaking inside, as does the knit waistband. You'll have an all-around comfortable fit when you're wearing this water-resistant jacket.

  • 8.5 oz 60/40 cotton/poly Endurance Duck
  • Heavyweight quilt lined taffeta body insulation/lining 
  • Medium-weight quilt lined taffeta sleeve insulation/lining 
  • Water repellent finish
  • Heavy-duty brass front zipper with antique nickel finish
  • Triple-needle stitched main seams
  • Three-piece hood (with drawcord) designed to protect you from the elements
  • Zippered left chest pocket with media port for easy access to earbuds
  • Two oversized front pockets with zipper closure
  • Three inside chest pockets, right with zipper closure
  • Pleated elbows
  • Pleated bi-swing action back 
  • Knit cuffs and waistband

Size Chart

Size Chart

Size S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL 6XL
Chest 36-38 40-42 44-46 48-50 52-54 56-58 60-62 64-66 68-70

 

Measurement Notes:
Chest measured 1" below armhole
If waist size is larger than chest size, use waist measurement as size.

Reviews

Reviews

There is no review yet for this item.
To top