The flame resistant carpenter jean is perfect for protecting your legs in harsh work conditions. It has a relaxed fit cut that allows it to go over most boots as well as side utility pockets. Some other features are a hammer loop, triple-needle stitched inseam and seat seam, and an arc-resistant button fron with flame resistant brass fly. Overall, these pants are very protective in any fiery situation.
- 14.0 oz. cotton flame resistant washed denim.
- Relaxed fit cut to go over most boots.
- Side utillity pockets
- Hammer loop
- Triple-needle stitched inseam and seat seam
- Reinforced bartacks at all stress points
- Arc-resistant button front with flame resistant brass fly
- Meets the requirements of: ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E, NFPA 2112, OSHA 1910.269(I)(6)(iii)