* * * PLEASE NOTE * * * Due to restructuring and manufacturing issues at ExtremeGard, the cart has been deactivated until further notice. Please feel free to call us with any questions. ~ THANK YOU for your patience. ~
Features front zipper with snap-over storm fly. Attached hood with
drawstring and cordlocks. Knit around the face for extra warmth.
Thigh-high leg zipper with snap-over storm fly.
There's good reason why our heavy-duty
line was named ExtremeGard™.
Engineered for working in extreme cold
environments, these garments resist wind
and cold with:
- 420 denier water-repellent high density
Pac Cloth nylon shell
- Nylon taffeta lining
- 11.25 oz. high performance insulation
- Knitted cuffs and elastic rear waist provide
a snug fit to reduce draft
- Top-quality YKK® zippers
- Heavy-duty snaps
- Strong metal rivets at points of stress
- Double stitching at all main seams.
- Comfort Rating* +30°F to -50°F *Temperature rating (sometimes known as a comfort rating) is the lowest ambient temperature at which the garment will keep the average person comfortable. Those numbers are provided only as a guide, though, since a person's comfort will depend on a lot of factors other than the garment itself, like age, activity level, body metabolism.
- Color: Navy, Sage
- Sizes: S-5XL Short, Reg & Tall
(Non-Stock Sizes: 6XL-8XL - Call for Pricing. Allow an additional 1-2 weeks. NOT RETURNABLE)
Click to view sizing chart.
For Faster Processing Order Online
20% restocking fee on all returns & exchanges
Colors & Lot Numbers
Additional charge for extra size